Sunday, May 23, 2010

Garlic butter shrimp

Ingredients:
1 bag of frozen fully cooked and deveigned shrimp. ( or more to feed your family )
about 3 tablespoons butter
about 2-3 cloves grated or minced garlic
salt and pepper to taste
about 2 tablespoons lemon juice
about 1 tablespoon of olive oil


Directions:
Defrost your shrimp. Get your skillet nice and hot with the olive oil. Add in your butter, garlic and lemon juice. Stir till melted. Add in your bag of defrosted shrimp, and stir evenly to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste, i like lots of pepper. Cook until shrimp is no longer pink.. about 20 mins.

*I make a special dipping butter for my shrimp. In a small bowl combine about 1/2 cup butter, 2 cloves garlic minced or grated, and 2 tablespoons of lemon juice. Heat in microwave about a min, or until fully melted. I dip my shrimp in the butter sauce. My husband loves this sauce so much, he actually drank it before, sick i know. *

I am serving my shrimp with two side dishes. A can of corn.. and a box of pasta roni GARLIC AND OLIVE OIL VERMICILLI NOODLES. Make according to packages.


BON APPETIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment